- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- 'Bolting together' existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and web application development.
- Good knowledge of standard ASP.NET Core stack.
- Ability to design and discuss modern system architectures and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- Have perfect English skills: writing & speaking.
- Have good analytical, negotiation, and proactive communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Able to work independently and look for information.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Work from our office in Nigeria, Abuja at least a few days a week. If you are living in another area, have in mind you might need to relocate at your own cost.