Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Perform code reviews
- Foster software development best practices.
What we are looking for:
- Strong 5 years of object-oriented design and programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API
- 5 years' Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object relational mapping
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance
- 5 years of experience with .NET framework & .NET core.
- 5 years working with ASP.NET CORE
- Experience in Azure Devops & Azure Build Automation, Release and Configuration management is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Background Services with RabbitMQ, Hangfire and Windows Service.