- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 and preferred 5 yrs of relevant experience
- Software Proficiency
- Autocad LT
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Communication: Able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- Able to make well-formatted technical proposals and RFP documents.
- Natural Gas Generators, Waste Heat Recovery Boilers, Vacuum Absorption Chillers, Jacket Water Heat Recovery Units, Industrial Cooling Towers, Fuel Tanks
- Familiar with design standards and codes like ASTM and ASME and equivalent to be able to
specify applicable specifications for the material of construction.
- Exhaust ducts, industrial pipework for various fuels and fluids like natural gas, diesel, lube oil, glycol, thermic fluid
- Be the primary contact point in the team for the development of design for waste heat recovery projects.
- Develop concept documents to convey the higher-level details like the block diagrams, process flow charts, and heat and mass balance.
- Develop Pamp; ID by oneself and with inputs from other team members, vendors, and customer representatives discussion depending upon the complexity of the project.
- Prepare mechanical BoQs with procurement specifications.
- Prepare Autocad drawings
- Interact with customers, understand and document technical requirements
- Interact with equipment suppliers, assess their proposals, and contribute to finalizing the equipment selection.
- Consider provisions for the safety of human and physical assets while carrying out the design works and remain vigilant towards any safety lapses in works done by vendors.
- Interact with other team members in engineering disciplines like electrical, civil, building design, commissioning crew as the case may be to reach an integrated and practical solution to customer’s
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player, ready to take on additional responsibilities as may be required from time to time to contribute to the team’s effort in reaching an optimum solution.
- Fast learner – able to carry out research on the internet, refer to equipment manuals and team interactions to improve know-how on previously weak knowledge areas, and be involved in continuous knowledge improvement efforts.
- Self motivated and initiative taker
- Flexible in approach and able to adapt as per work’s requirement.
- In-Office and On-Site works in multi-cultural industrial environments. Work requires site visits to take measurements, site inspections in preparation of design proposals, an inspection of installed
- works to ascertain conformity to prescribed design or to identify causes of failure.
Requires occasional traveling out of the base station