To develop a fully integrated and localized marketing and branding strategy that will resonate with the Nigerian market. Responsible for the development and execution of the marketing plan in Nigeria to increase the brand's market share.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Strategy and Execution:
- Generate integrated and targeted marketing strategies that grow market share and the brand’s reputation, improve our customers’ experience and ultimately drive growth/acquisition
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Take intentional actions to execute strategy and achieve the business plan objectives
- Ensure alignment of business and brand objectives to increase awareness, consideration, purchase, and brand loyalty
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Establish brands’ annual objectives, strategies, positioning, tactics, and measures
- Develop an understanding of all elements of the business – value chain, distribution, etc. – to create long-term barriers to entry against competitors in a highly competitive marketplace
- Create awareness and understanding of MultiChoice (product) brand identity
- Implement and manage a “Brand Visibility Program’’ improving the visibility of the products/brand at various touch points
- Conduct research analysis and interpret feedback to inform and continuously improve marketing strategies (including optimizing reach, recall, engagement, and other marketing metrics to maximize ROI)
- Formulate, develop and implement creative advertising, media, and promotional campaigns for channels
- Obtain customer insight to identify and evaluate strategic and innovative revenue-generating sales initiatives.
- Propose, formulate, develop, and initiate relevant, suitable, and cost-effective marketing initiatives (including advertising, sponsorships, events, brand activations, promotions, etc.) that contribute to creating and growing awareness, demand, and equity for Multichoice brands within the Region
- Evaluate market trends to maximize business opportunities and mitigate emerging issues/concerns
- Lead the development of creative briefs for the products
- Manage ad agency performance and deliverables including briefing, and development of the market roadmap and overseeing national and strategic brand campaigns Redefine promotional activity including below-the-line (BTL) and channel-specific marketing across all channels Evaluate market trends to address business opportunities and issues
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product within the northern region.
- Track and analyze brand/product performance and trends in terms of volume and profitability
- Constantly monitor the performance of the products to ensure they meet company objectives
- Prepare and present regular feedback and performance reports
- Administer tactical programs of the assigned product line and assist in the development of MultiChoice Nigeria (MCN) products.
- Lead marketing launch plans for a variety of products
- Lead development of creative briefs
- Build new businesses, great products, and iconic brands
- Constantly monitor the performance of managed brands/products to ensure it meets company objectives.
Relationship And Service Support:
- Leverage external and internal networks to identify optimization opportunities
- Create and manage working relationships with above-the-line (ATL) and below the line (BTL ) agencies, media houses, super dealers, authorized distributors and accredited retailers
- with a view to leveraging relationships to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Identify and analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Maintain close contact with sales and distribution functions to “sense check” business conditions and trends.
Marketing Budget Management:
- Manage the annual Marketing (Brand) budget and forecasting activities
- Track and manage marketing spend
- Continuously identify areas for improved efficiency
- Rigorously monitor Marketing performance against approved budgets and put measures in place to address variances. Continuously identify areas for improved efficiency
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing, branding, or communications. A Post Grad degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of marketing experience (or similar experience in commerce, business administration, or sales role)
- 5 years of management experience
- Experience in the media and entertainment industry would be beneficial
- Working experience in Africa would be beneficial
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.