We are a large, professionally-run, integrated logistics company with multi-location presence across the country. In pursuit of our strategic objective of further expanding, and scaling up our operations to fully cover the entire courier value chain, we are looking to fill the following critical top and mid-level management positions in our establishment.
- Industry data-mining
- Focused following and information warehousing of global logistics and courier business trends
- Continuously reviewing and realigning the dynamics and activities of various aspects of the business, for the purpose of generating and constantly refining a market-responsive business strategy.
- Driving digital innovation throughout the operations of the enterprise.
Qualification and personal attributes:
- A good business and/ or logistics management degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 6 years managerial experience in a leading logistics company
- Strong pedigree in understanding, following, dimensioning and communicating business and strategy ideas
- A passionate motivation to inculcate a strong appetite for market leadership across the business.
- Sound grounding in general business thinking