• Minimum of a first degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or other finance related courses. (Professional finance certifications, i.e. ACCA, CFA, etc., will be an added advantage)
• Minimum of 8 years working experience with proven track record in Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Project Financing, Treasury Management, etc.
• Proven and verifiable experience leading all sourcing and negotiations for medium to long term funding with all relevant stakeholders.
• Prior work experience reviewing and updating business plans & documents, and conducting economic stress assessments on all ongoing/planned projects.
• Proven track record providing advisory services and strategic business insights on business operations and projects.
• Coordinate and manage the process of updating the company’s financial model to reflect current realities, and ensure full adherence to all risk control measures.
• Ability to work closely with all business leads to ensure corporate plans are attainable and trackable.