- First degree in Business Administration or Management or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- The Candidate MUST also have between 5 - 7 years post-NYSC corporate working experience in career-related roles.
- Holder of Professional Qualifications or Certifications in Project Management or any other relevant fields
- Possession of MBA (an Advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC Corporate working experience in a Career-related Position.
- Effective hands-on experience in the preparation of Business Plan, Proficiency in the Interpretation of Business Executive Summary and Capacity to proffer Business Advisory
- Disciplined and with the knack to work under pressure.
- Possession of Professional Credentials (an Advantage)
- Highly self-motivated, able, and willing to meet rendition deadlines well ahead in advance.
- Must have very good Interpersonal, Communication, and Presentation Skills with capabilities for Team Leadership
- Must be a thorough-bred professional with high Integrity and must be Relationship-centric