- Achieve very high quality of repairs by building in a regimen of quality checks at various stages of repairs/reactivation.
- Strict adherence to manufacturer’s maintenance schedules. Ensure that all company vehicles are maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedules.
- Analyze current procedures and activities pertaining to quality inspections and quality assurance, identify weak areas and opportunities for their improvement with the aim to enhance the effectiveness of maintenance support.
- Facilitate and promote quality awareness and workplace safety.
- Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in handling multi-axle articulated trucks/load carriers (of a load-carrying capacity in the range of 35 to 60 Tons), trailers/silos/tippers/tankers.
- Proven ability and experience in shop floor management, work scheduling, and quality inspections/assurance.
- Proven record of people management
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus