We are currently recruiting for the position of a Senior Lawyer who will manage the Legal Department support the organization in all ramification. Our ideal candidate is someone with sound knowledge in Fintech and workable knowledge of the Finance sector.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:9 years
- Draft, review, and negotiate agreements and transaction documents, particularly with respect to bank/fintech partnership transactions, payments, innovative financial service alliances, and other third-party service agreements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for input on privacy, data sharing, data security, regulatory and marketing considerations while developing and drafting form contracts for routine transactions – all while minimizing company and customer risk
- Maintain an understanding of regulatory impact in partnering with financial institutions and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Supporting all internal business units by providing efficient and effective legal counsel
- General transactional/commercial support for other business lines with contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Undertake project work from time to time to support larger initiatives within the team or organization supporting company goals/objectives
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Work with Legal, Compliance, and business teams to implement regulatory changes that impact customer-facing products, services, and marketing efforts
- Be tech-savvy and fintech-forward, identifying tools that could aid in the commercial legal support tasks – all to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Provide mentoring and cross-training of colleagues to undertake commercial legal work supporting banking services
- 9 years of major law firm or large corporation in-house experience, preferably working on financial services, fintech, payments, or related products
- 3+ years in contract drafting, negotiation, and deal management for larger business transactions
- Experience with third-party service agreements
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- A great deal lawyer--willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of major deals
- Have worked in, or closely with, one or more technology companies to structure complex financial services relationships
- Are a great communicator and solid project manager, able to effectively prioritize and advance a large number of deals happening simultaneously, often on tight deadlines. Solid understanding of banking operations, payment network rules, and other financial services regulatory issues
- Extreme organization skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.