- The core aim of the project is to fix the broken royalty pipelines in the music industry. To be more exact – to enable copyright societies to calculate and distribute an accurate amount of revenue for music work to all associated parties.
- The customer societies represent over two-thirds of the European market and €1 million per day is now paid from digital use of musical compositions. We’re going to boost that.
- 4+ years of proven experience working with Java.
- Experience with Java 8.
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Have experience with AWS, Apache Spark, Scala & Linux.
- Strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- Have perfect English skills: writing & speaking.
- Have good analytical, negotiation, and proactive communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Able to work independently and look for information.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Work from our office in Nigeria, Abuja at least a few days a week. If you are living in another area, have in mind you might need to relocate at your own cost.