Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build financial models suitable for different transactions/deals
- Oversees multiple valuations and advisory engagements simultaneously from end to end
- Gather, evaluate, and compile data in order to perform initial variance/impact analysis
- Research and draft investment presentation, Investment memo, business plan, expression of Interest, the proposal, term sheet, and other investment documents needed to participate in and contribute to market and business development activities of the firm
- Build and manage client relationships
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- Verbally explain/defend in-process and completed work to colleagues and clients in informal and formal settings
- Complete due diligence on investments, promoters and present recommendations for management approval.
- Monitor investment portfolios for performance and compliance with stated policies.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reporting for internal and external audiences, which includes seasoned professionals
- Provide advice to clients, in a variety of industries as may be required
- Any other assigned responsibilities
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Commitment to quality, results, and superior performance.
- Team player and problem solver with the ability to jump into new opportunities or challenges with a positive mindset and creative thinking.
- Collaborative work style; able to facilitate amongst diverse communities and individuals; able to resolve conflict when key stakeholders have differing points of view
- Excellent financial analysis, writing, editing, and speaking skills.
- Strength in managing multiple, complex priorities often with tight deadlines.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to quickly grasp other supporting software tools
- Minimum of 3 years of quantitative analysis and problem-solving experience, working with either an institutional asset firm, investment firms such as registered investment advisor, venture capital, or private equity firms; or impact investment organization
- Bachelor’s degree in any numerate courses from a recognized University
- Professional qualification such as CFA and any other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage