To provide hands-on support in the planning and execution of the company’s human capital management and development strategies including the top-level delivery of employee services. The ideal candidate will work within the HR team and with other relevant stakeholders to achieve best practice objectives in organizational talent management, human resources operations, learning, and development amongst others.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
· Development and execution of all necessary employee planning, recruitment, and selection procedures to ensure that the company has the right talents to achieve its corporate objectives.
· Development and execution of all necessary training policies to ensure that all employees are well trained, developed and engaged in line with the company’s strategic objectives and corporate culture.
· Development and execution of a high-performance management system within a recognition and reward framework that positively drives employee motivation and productivity.
· Maintain a good understanding of statutory legislation requirements to ensure that the company complies with all labor laws, statutory obligations, and legal requirements and provide sound advice to the management on these.
· Manage the effective and efficient administration of employee payroll, compensation, and benefits in compliance with stipulated company policies and other statutory regulations.
Education/ Professional Qualification
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (second class lower) or it's equivalent in a science or social science discipline.
· A Masters Degree in Human Resources or a related field will be an added advantage
· Qualified or certified member of a professional body such as CIPMN, CIPD or SHRM
Work Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
· Minimum of five (5) years post-graduation work experience in a similar role
· Strong and demonstrated HR generalist knowledge is required
· Good understanding of trends in the consumer electronics industry or FMCGs.
· Ability to effectively interact with senior management executives.
· Competence in computing, numeracy, and statistical analysis
· Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
· Ability to seek out opportunities for continuous improvement and change.
· Ability to ensure high-quality standards and employee-customer care is achieved
Successful candidates will receive very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and benefits in line with industry standards.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.