We are looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst who has a deep interest and passion for the decentralized finance industry. You will support the company’s finance department with day-to-day finance operations and act as an integral piece in scaling the finance function. You have strong attention to detail and follow the ideology of “measure twice cut once”. You are okay getting in the weeds of operations and understand that they keep the company functioning. You enjoy process improvement and are constantly adding enhancements to your files.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assist in the quarterly close of the company’s financial statements
- Own accounts payable and set up and track wires
- Handle monthly departmentalization of the company’s expenses
- Track and update data/metrics for financial models such infrastructure costs, exchange volumes, revenues, etc.
- Assist in the reconciliation of the company’s crypto-accounting
- Work with and vet 3rd party vendors offering new software/services that could help the finance function
- Support the finance lead with ad-hoc projects/requests
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A or accounting role
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work autonomously and a strong work ethic
- Expert Excel skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.