An executive assistant helps the executive for whom they work with tasks such as scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing, and responding to emails; answering and returning phone calls; organizing documents; maintaining records; taking notes at meetings, and any other administrative tasks that help the executive perform their job.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of his daily work routine.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel (may include domestic and international) arrangements.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussions; prepare a draft of meetings and summaries.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Serve as a primary point of contact between the office of the CEO, the management team, and other members of staff.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties for the CEO.
- This position is open preferably to Female candidates
- Minimum academic qualification of University Degree (Graduated)
- Deep exposure in preparing and handling legal documents, correspondence, agreements, etc.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Proficiency in Ms. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and collaborative tools.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organizational/record-keeping skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Possesses a high level of emotional intelligence and discretion.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.