We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will take a lead role, acting as a role model and advisor, undertaking complex work.
- You will be involved in a wide variety of surveying work, which will keep your days varied and interesting, enabling you to use the knowledge and experience that you have gained through your career.
- You will take a lead on supporting major projects, delivering land entry and acquisition, and will also deal with all aspects of estate management, including leases and disposals.
- Providing advice on land and compensation matters to minimize project risk and compensation liabilities.
- Negotiating access to land, securing appropriate interests, and settling compensation claims.
- The management of a diverse land and property portfolio including property management, valuation, and landlord and tenant issues provides sustainable land use and delivers best practices.
- You should be able to balance work to ensure that tasks are achieved and have excellent interpersonal skills to build networks, influencing both internal and external customers/stakeholders and the effective resolution of issues.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Estate Management with 5 years of cognate experience
- A good understanding of planning, property and compensation legislation, and of compulsory purchase procedures.
- Experience in dispute resolution with a high level of influencing and negotiating skills; the ability to reconcile conflicting interests with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to identify and implement areas of best practice
- Must be very good at Valuation
- Must be able to drive and have a Valid Drivers Licence
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- ANIVS is an added advantage.
Location: The candidate must be resident in Lagos and have a good knowledge of the real estate market.
Remuneration: NGN 1.8 - 2.1 million per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.