- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Identifying private/public properties
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Preparing power points presentations, tenders, and sales displays
- Negotiating lease agreements and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing sites with suitable grid capacity.
- Experience within Commercial Real estate is the top priority
- Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management. Possession of a Master's degree is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative talents, innovative self-starter, and the ability to negotiate and solve tough problems.
- Strong financial/accounting skills Strong lease administration
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, commercially orientated.
- Excellent time management, organization, and presentation skills