- Ensure properties are maintained in good operational condition
- Work with site management team to ensure systems are properly maintained and tenant’s needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Oversee property related service contracts and building staff (landscaping, janitorial, site management)
- Where required, oversee property related aircraft parking apron services, including ramp management and fuel distribution services
- Responsible for assuring that capital projects are completed on time and within budget in cooperation with the construction group and/or third parties
- Maximize the value of the assigned properties by finding methods to reduce costs and increase efficiencies of building systems and services.
- Responsible for assessing, developing and implementing short term, intermediate and long term strategies which enhance value
- Responsible for ensuring that property specific compliance requirement are completed including requirements of ground lessors, third party lenders and bondholders, as well as any other investor requirements
- Participate in special projects within the Midwest Portfolio that may include evaluation (due diligence) of properties for acquisitions dispositions among other recurring and non-recurring events.
Bachelor’s degree in Estate management or Master degree is an added advantage.
Minimum of 4 years of experience
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Strong financial/accounting skills Strong lease administration knowledge/experience inclusive of commercial leases Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and building systems
Ability to adapt to changing priorities Ability to supervise, direct, and mentor subordinates Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks.