The Consultant’s responsibilities shall include:
- Conduct field surveys by following standard sampling protocols and collect Environmental data from field assignments such as Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Audits, Post Impact Assessments, Environmental Evaluation studies e.t.c.
- Carry out desk-based research and interpret data which can involve the use of software-modelling packages.
- Write reports and share findings with multi-disciplinary colleagues, clients, subcontractors (such as analytical laboratories) and regulators.
- Must be familiar with the use of Environmental regulations in the comparison/interpretation of data for standard environmental report writing.
- Conduct research and consistently improve the approach to reporting and documentation.
- Advice on best courses of action based on research findings.
- Engage in business development for New Energy areas.
- Must be a goal getter and able to work under pressure.
- Must be accurate in analytical reporting.
- Must be good with writing reports and have Excellent presentation skills.
- Must possess an Offshore Safety Permit (OSP) for field assignments.
- Minimum of an M.Sc in Environmental Management or related field.