- Should be able to provide electrical services to reduce machine downtime and ensure machines run smoothly for both process and tube/ finishing lines.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards requirements by preparing standard electrical support.
- Continuous monitoring of all electrical parts of machines to be able to identify or resolve all potential problems that may occur.
- Should have a good knowledge of Good manufacturing practices and 5S.
- Should be able to work in a safe manner when making repairs or installing new parts on machines.
- Should be able to suggest and implement optimum utilization of power and overall cost reduction in the running of the plant.
- Maintain records of all important documents, equipment and logbooks.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering activities for factory equipment.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Should be able to maintain good and accurate records of all electrical parts and replace them when required.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation for new equipment installations.
- Preparing and executing timely preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment to reduce downtime and production cost.
- Working with junior technicians and all team members in order to achieve good and quality products in good time.
- Should be able to provide timely electrical support to produce quality products and help push to achieve the set standard for machine utilization and production efficiency
- Should be able to work and repair lines that produce toothpaste and package it in tubes.
- Should have worked in a toothpaste and finishing/tubing company
- Should have at least 3 to 5 years experience in this same field.
- Should be his BEng or HND graduates of Electrical Engineering