- Assign numbers to corporate and project documentations.
- Supervise management of corporate and project document control.
- Lead project and corporate document controllers.
- Maintains document management system using Content Management System (CMS).
- Participate in the conduct of internal project documentation audit to ensure documents and records consistency with ISO 9001:2015, Project Document Control Procedure and Company procedures.
- Identifies legal, statutory and ISO 9001 and ISO 30301 requirements related to document management.
- Managing and controlling project’s document database.
- Develops and manages corporate and project-based document delivery register (DDR).
- Manages document of internal and external origin.
- Support all members of the Project, regarding use of the electronic document handling Systems and arrange courses when needed.
- Track requests and requisitions from project sites.
- Transmission of procedures, correspondence and other documents via client’s CMS portal.
- Ensure compliance to document control procedure by all stakeholders.
- You shall execute any other ad – hoc duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by your HOD’s or Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in any discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 - 10 year's work experience in Document Control, Administrative, record/inventory keeping, customer care or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft desktop office suites (power point, excel, word and outlook).
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
- Perform basics operations with the computer.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.