The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an up-to-date retail website in terms of products, pricing as well as the degree of compatibility such that the customer can do business anywhere via any means.
- General maintenance of retail website & troubleshooting.
- Create & Edit online marketing collaterals for campaigns including management of social media content.
- Create and/or edit original content for customer community newsletters/ blogs etc.
- Design, implement and manage the company’s internet and/or intranet websites and take on new developments on website contents as may be required from time to time.
- Responsible for the design and continued update of company web pages, including pictures, graphics, animation, and functionality.
- Monitor and maintain quality, accuracy & integrity of content on web pages. Also, maintain & update time-sensitive material on the website.
- Create and engage an online community for the company. A community through which knowledge & information is shared with our clients/customers.
- Employ the use of effective Search Engine Optimization techniques to ensure competitive positioning.
- Ensure the retail site is listed amongst relevant directories (online & offline).
- Respond to user enquiries, orders, comments, suggestions in a timely manner.
- Moderate any online engagement/chat sessions.
- Promote the company’s online presence while liaising with the sales & marketing team to upload information regarding events and promos promptly.
- Make recommendations on online affiliate opportunities to drive traffic to the website and improve corporate brand image and visibility
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative and innovative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.