- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: B.sc/ HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic
- Engineering/ Applied Physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- PREFERRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4years
- SALARY: N6m - 9.6m Per Annum
• Build functional systems that improve customer experience.
• Deploy product updates, identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
• Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
• Provide continuous delivery solutions in a cloud environment and have experience with the core suite of tools used to manage different cloud providers.
• Establish and employ continuous integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools.
• They will have experience in the use of configuration management automation tools such as Puppet (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems.
• Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
• Ability to select the best tools and technologies which best fit the business needs.
• Automate, test and deploy the code and monitor.
• Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to customer's expectations.
SALARY: N6m - 9.6m Per Annum
• Hands-on experience working on AWS (at-least 2+ years) and Amazon Web Services and Azure.
• Work Experience of at least 4 years in the Senior DevOps Engineer role.
• Capable of leading a team of ops and the ability to prepare and execute a vision.
• Experience with container and automation tools such as Docker, Ansible, and Salt.
• Sound understanding of OS (Linux, CentOs).
• Ability to work independently and execute tasks with precision.
• In-depth knowledge of Networks, Security, Database maintenance, and performance.
• Code, Build and Release management using GIT, Jenkins, and Chef.
• Optimize and monitor server performance and infrastructure cost optimizations.
• Manage the operations and architecture of multi-tier distributed systems Involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing.
• Knowledge of relational databases, database tuning, and performance testing
• Understand the Agile development methodology
• Ability to develop and maintain working relationships across teams
• Good decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Highly autonomous and demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Demonstrate ability to support, mentor, coach and advice team members
• Results-oriented and able to work across the organization
• Solid background in software engineering and familiar with JAVA, C#, and PHP