If you love using cutting-edge technology to build client-facing products, you are our best fit! As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with our entire engineering team to take our development operations to the next level of evolution. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to make a direct impact on our clients, help us build a world-class engineering team, and grow a business that is already making a difference in the alternative asset management technology space.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Collaborate on the design and implementation of Canoe's next-generation AWS infrastructure
- Develop, maintain, and execute strategy for monitoring system stability and security
- Streamline and build deployment pipeline using industry-leading tools and development standards
- Develop, oversee, and monitor technology KPIs
- Monitor, manage, and report infrastructure problems and get critical issues fixed and released in a timely manner
- Work with software engineers to resolve code issues in a timely manner and assist in compiling processes to automate testing
- Document all testing activity and devise efficient workflows for end-to-end incident management
- Report performance metrics to the engineering team as well as company leadership.
- 5 - 10 years of experience with managing CI/CD pipeline, infrastructure automation, application, and infrastructure security, and service and reliability engineering
- 5 - 10 years of AWS experience including but not limited to Route 53, ELB, API Gateway, VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, EKS, etc.
- Familiarity with logging, monitoring, alerting, and data visualization tools such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, DataDog, PagerDuty, etc.
- Understanding of the design process and software development lifecycle (agile or otherwise) as well as experience with continuous deployment
- Strong project management and communication skills combined with strong attention to detail
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and effectively alter goals.
- Ability to drive consensus among stakeholders, manage expectations and conflicts by taking a data-driven approach at problem-solving
- Prior experience in test-driven development with a focus on unit tests, integration tests, automated regression tests, performance, and load tests.
- Familiarity with Laravel, PHP, Python, Cypress, & Selenium
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Exposure to application performance monitoring
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases
- Familiar with OOP, MVC, and commonly used design patterns
- Comfort with Linux and shell scripting
- Prior experience with supporting engineering teams in a fast-paced product-centric environment is plus
Location: Remote (With T&C)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.