To be committed to “changing the face of IT" through innovative thinking, problem-solving and continuous learning. The ability to learn and adapt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product. As a software developer, ability to work with a small team and can switch teams and projects as business grows and evolves. Also being versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code on Linux C POS Terminal
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Build EFTPOS Payment applications on both Linux C & and Android terminal
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality
- Build Linux-C Based application that integrates with backend service, IoT, ECR, and other devices/platforms
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the product/feature
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture
- Mentor & train Junior Developers
- OND/BSc/MSc Graduate with an engineering or science degree
- Strong proficiency in C, EFTPOS with complete knowledge of the language specification
- 4 to 7 years of work experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge of data structure & algorithm
- Good Knowledge of Git Version control
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Procedural Programming, UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Have used AWS in production environment.
- Have used a container-based solution (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaborative skills.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.