- Coordinate and ensure backups and maintain disaster recovery plans.
- Administer or oversee database users, roles, and privileges for production and development databases.
- Coordinate and perform database changes such as upgrades, service packs and security patches.
- Support and troubleshoot interfaces between databases and applications.
- Manage and administer a virtualized Microsoft environment.
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools, and event logs
- B.Sc./HND Computer Science or related course(s)
- Minimum 8 years working experience in same or related position
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA or similar).
- Database schemas and architecture
- SQL database structures, stored procedures, performance tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development