The Senior Cyber Security Pre-Sales is responsible for providing technical solutions presentations and technical proposals to new, existing customers and prospects across multiple Industries and in any country in Africa. These activities provide value to the business by delivering professional services to the clients, increasing Sales efficiency and meeting targets. All job descriptions are a general guideline, other duties as required may be included by the Management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients (Various countries) to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Able to travel across Africa to attend technical meetings and sales meetings with the VP Sales.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Support RFP/bid on a technical level to support the sales process.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, and KPIs.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using the company's proposition.
- To assume responsibility for running a bid/RFP team, where relevant.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate the company's products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Presales