Pharm Assist LTD is looking to hire a suitable Remote Clinical Research Associate
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Partner with global and local country teams to provide high-level country strategy and actively drive study progress and local/country-level study delivery
- Planning, management, and oversight of clinical study implementation in accordance with the global program strategy, through leadership with the engagement of the cross-functional Local Study Team
- Communicate country status (including timelines and results) to key partners including updates to relevant systems for transparency
- Provides country-level input into the Country Operational Plan and partners with the Development Feasibility Manager through feasibility and with the Global Clinical Managers to ensure local delivery of the study
- Support internal audit and inspection activities and contribute to CAPAs, including leading the resolution of issues when appropriate e.g., vendor management
- Assign and deliver all study support staff and continually review country-level risk mitigation to ensure the study delivers to plan
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.