Duties & Responsibilities
- The main purpose of this role is to design IT solutions to satisfy new and changing business requirements. Interpret business requirements to design robust, efficient business systems aligned to the enterprise architecture strategy.
- Solution Design: Apply your knowledge of the business to come up with innovative technical solutions on how to solve business problems and requirements.
- Create high quality comprehensive technical design specifications to complex business problems/challenges.
- Ensure adherence to SDLC processes in alignment with global policies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Information Technology Degree or National Diploma.
- Experiences with other Software Packages such as System design and writing of technical specs.
- 5+ years Software Development experience using a combination of the following programming Languages: C#, Go, Azure functions
- Agile Software development (Scrum)
- Unit Testing.
- Ability to comply with governance processes and structure.
- Solid ability to interpret business requirements and functional specifications and turning it into technical solution designs.
- Create innovative and logical solutions to problems while following governance guidelines.
- Ability to perform Impact analysis in response to new business requests.
- Document technical specifications based on agreed business and functional requirements that are aligned with the overarching solutions architecture in place.
- Strong investigation skills.
- Good understanding of project management principles and SDLC.
- Facilitate handover to Production support team post-deployment of the solution.