The Position Holder is responsible for acquiring and maintaining high-value business relationships across focus market segments of institutional, HNI &UHNI segments through the provision of superior investment advice to clientele, optimal structuring of their portfolio to meet both their short to long-term objectives, with the aim achieving set business targets, and overall client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development of business prospects across the company’s entire spectrum of the company’s target segments, by undertaking the initiation and development of business proposals and aggressive sales pitching for business solicitation from existing and prospective customers.
- Strategic Account Acquisition Aggressive identification, prioritizing, and management of corporate relationships with strategic partners that have sufficient reach to provide business development results for the business.
- Promote the products and services offered to HNI &UHNI market
- Provide up to date insight on market trends.
- Ability to design and conduct effective presentations of company products and services.
- Continuously maintain contact with current customers with updates on new availabilities and developments
- Ability to Achieve annual revenue and monthly sales target.
- Stay up to date on new trends and innovations in sales operations.
- Manage business risk, through continuous internal and external monitoring of business impact, as well as changes in stakeholder needs.
- A professional outlook
- Great Business and commercial acumen
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Leadership prowess
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Sales Solution Methodologies
- Political savviness
- Good Team player
- Knowledge of industry, trends, and innovations