- Build and manage the terminal management system.
- Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction.
- Work with team members to design innovative software programs that improve and simplify the online shopping experience for customers across various products and brands.
- Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and Educational Opportunities
- Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve organisational goals
- He/she must have mentored junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices, and DevOps trade-offs
- Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP, and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- The candidate should have experience in Android POS terminal application development with integration to the NIBSS Central Switch and other Hosts.
Salary Range: NGN 7,500,000 to 10,000,000 Per annum.