Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited on behalf of its client, a reputable Law firm in Lagos is currently recruiting to fill this Position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Research and prepare legal opinions on diverse areas of law practice;
- Represent corporate and individual client interests and execute instructions diligently;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Processing and preparing legal advice and legal agreements
- Attending court sessions as required
- Monitoring amendments to applicable legislation and regulations
- LLB, BL with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree
- LLM will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years post-call experience in a Law firm with a bias for advocacy.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Good legal drafting and document review skills
- Ability to provide sound and well-researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.