To assist in the origination, structuring, and execution of equity and advisory transactions, as well as manage client relationships.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Lead the execution of key equity transactions across various segments.
- Lead the execution of key advisory transactions including M&A, divestments, acquisitions, etc.
- Support the implementation of the articulated strategic business objectives
- Assist in the identification of business opportunities across different industry & products
- Interact with various units/divisions or associate companies in the FCMB Group Plc to provide comprehensive solutions for clients
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with Financial Sponsors, Development Financial Institutions, and other institutional investors
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, regulatory authorities, and other stakeholders
- Supervise, provide guidance, monitor, and evaluate the performances of Analysts.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any business-related discipline would be an advantage)
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience, out of which, at least, three (3) must have been in the relevant areas of the job role
- Strong Financial Analysis skills
- Strong Valuation skills & Financial Modelling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneurial flair
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.