To become a
successful SASM, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales
goals. A high-performing SAS Manager should possess the ability to suggest
innovative ways to reach sales targets.
· Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
· Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
· Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
· Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
· Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
· Promptly responding to customer requests.
· Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
· Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
· Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
· Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
· Proven experience in sales management.
· Proficient in basic accounting and reporting.
· Excellent communication skills.
· The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
· Sound organizational skills.
· The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
· Sound experience in FMCG and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related field.