Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Coordinate with teams and resolve all complex application and system issues.
● Design and maintain expertise in the flow of application processes and systems related to the company.
● Administer and resolve application issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
● Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
● Ensuring effective front end and back end functionality of applications.
● Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
● Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineers.
● Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
● Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
● Providing front end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
● Plan, execute books, and implement applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications.
● Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
● Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering and customer support departments.
● Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation for all issues and solutions.
● Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solutions to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
● Identify and provide resolutions ranging in complexity from medium to high.
- B.Sc. or H.N.D in Computer Science or a related field
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Intermediate knowledge of programming with languages such as JAVA, PHP, C#
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Written and verbal communication skills