The job holder will help lead the development, management, and implementation of economic research activities under the guidance of a principal investigator at Barnard College of Columbia University in New York.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Oversee quantitative and qualitative analyses in relation to studies the principal investigator is conducting, reviewing, and editing data and analyses to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected and analyses completed.
- Work in collaboration with Barnard and Columbia offices of institutional research to design and complete research using institutional data to evaluate programs, assess needs, support strategic planning, and provide analytical guidance where necessary.
- Lead programs for research assistants in the collection, processing, and management of a variety of data, including processing incoming source data, restructuring data files, evaluating data quality, and performing data-cleaning operations as needed.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current on matters related to education, economics, training, and current research.
- The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.