- Develop and implement internal and external surveys and reports results.
- Conduct research and feasibility studies.
- Develops Business Plans.
- Performs competitor monitoring and environmental scanning across all sectors in which the Group plays.
- Executes some investor relations activities such as ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and reporting schedule; Meetings & Events.
- Monitors and reports on the implementation of capital projects within the Group.
- Performs any other duties as delegated by the HCD and MD.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Understanding of own role’s technical requirements and interrelationship with other process areas.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of financial modeling.
- Good appreciation and practical application of methodologies, tools, and resources required to effectively deliver on the mandate.
- Able to extrapolate the input of reviews/new pronouncements, regulations, and trends.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of the Group’s businesses and their operating and business environment.
- Good understanding of Group’s Objectives and mandate and own role in enabling it.
- Good appreciation of immediate operating environment including opportunities, threats, strengths, and weakness and how these can be manipulated to achieve desired results.
- Contributes constructively at team meetings and provides relevant information to support proffered solutions to the assigned tasks.
- Strives to meet deliverable deadlines without trading-off quality.
- Output incorporates the right level of depth and logical thought process.
- Reads journals, professional/ technical reports, and other sources of professional/technical information to keep abreast of current developments in the area of practice and business environment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to acquiring new skills, capabilities and constantly striving to improve performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- A Master's degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in relevant roles in research, business incubation, efficiency, etc.
- Must be well organized and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and commitment.
- Must possess a service-oriented attitude.
- Must possess very strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp information quickly.
- Must be able to cope with working long hours and be ready to travel (when necessary) for business meetings within short notice.
- Must be able to manage sensitive information.