● Financial, Investment and Economic Modelling and Reporting
● Research and develop executive briefs, proposals and presentations on demand
● Reporting and analysis of relevant social, economic and investment data: providing regular updates for audience, specific sector and regional/national reports.
● Executive Time, Schedule and Appointment management
● Correspondence management
● Secretariat and administrative support
● Administrative coordination and liaison with corporate areas of the Department
What you should have:
● Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in public sector
● Robust experience developing presentations and project briefs on demand and with short notice
● Flexible - in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive “can-do” spirit
● Natural ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
● Independent - you will be able to work under limited direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions
● Team player - able to thrive in a team setting with a willingness to help others
● Self-starter - know when to trust your instincts and when to ask for help
● Problem solver - you will be able to actively find a creative solution efficiently and proactively
● Trustworthy - must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information
● Professional demeanor and comfortable working with executives and VIPs
● Written and spoken fluency in English
● Good working knowledge of the key analytical tools used in economic and / or development policy.
● 5 years proven trade or economics experience, ideally in Nigeria.
● Good skills in using Excel to manipulate and present data.
● Evidence of ability to work with external stakeholders.
● Degree level qualification or equivalent.
● Can also execute briefs (Analysis or Field Work) without supervision.
● Excellent Documentation Skills; Concept Notes, Proposals, Presentations & Spreadsheets.
● Excellent Research and analysis skills
● Excellent Coordination, Scheduling Skills.
● Manage prompt delivery of critical Tasks on behalf of the Executive.
● Experienced, self driven and can execute Independently.
● Can deliver presentations and represent the executive.
● Excellent Interpersonal Skills
● Willing to travel