Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage Budget and Implement financial plans for the group
- Monitor cash flow and predict future trends.
- Arrange new sources of finance and debt facilities (if required).
- Assess and manage risks.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction.
- Monitoring the book of accounts, financial management, financial reporting, and financial compliance of the company.
- Maintaining and providing all financial reports pertaining to the operations and management of the business. Such reports include (but are not limited to) the following: PnL reports, OPEX and admin details reports, Periodic financial management reports, etc.
- Preparation/coordination of the monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Ensuring monthly payroll processing and approvals.
- Maintenance of fixed assets registers and safeguarding all fixed assets.
- Supervise and ensure all monthly statutory filing is done before the 15th of every month.
- Supervise and ensure VAT is remitted and filed before the 21st of every month.
- Obtaining the Tax Clearance Certificates (TCC, etc) for company and staff expeditiously.
- Coordinate all Receivables invoicing and credit controls.
- Prepare all revenue reports and ensure invoice submission to Customers.
- Submit Finance Project Report periodically as required.
- Ensure effective supervision of Finance Operations.
- Perform payments and supporting documents control check
- Undertake any other Finance tasks as may be assigned by management.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Member of ICAN or ACCA is mandatory.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Very high proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Proficiency in the SAGE Evolution accounting package is an advantage (not mandatory).
- Well-developed numeric skills.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills covering communication; teamwork; self-motivation; demonstrable initiative and attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritize, plan and organize work in a busy environment.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.