- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecast
- Prepare & Present a Timely account statement
- Handles monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Reconcile account payable and recordable
- Ensure timely bank deposit
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Handles annual financial transactions and documentation
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Administering payrolls and controlling income
- Oversee group account Ensure daily posting of all transactions
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or its equivalent.
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in the audit and/or service industry.
- Applicant must be conversant with Microsoft Excel and accounting software and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
The successful applicant must be available to resume in January 2022.
Remuneration: Above N200K gross