Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Preparation of Budgets & forecasts, Analysis of Financial Statements, Trend Analysis, and performance reporting
- Design & Implementation of Internal Controls over the company’s assets
- Analysis and reporting on the company’s working capital including monitoring and reporting on banking relationships
- Reporting on the company’s Fixed Assets portfolio, and maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register
- Tracking the company’s investments in stocks and shares in other companies (or disposal of such investments), dividends received or receivable, and reporting of same in the Financial Statements.
- Tracking and reporting on the company’s credit facilities, loans utilization, and related bank charges
- Implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Product costing, cost analysis, and profitability analysis
- Monitoring, reconciliation, and reporting of intercompany relationships
- Periodic performance reporting of business units and profit centers
- Financial risk identification and reporting for Management action
- Liaison with statutory agencies including the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) State Internal Revenue Service (SIRS), Pension Commission (Pencom), etc. for statutory compliance
- Preparation of Ad-hoc Management Reports for Top Management
- Supervised of subordinate Accounts staff to ensure professionalism and discipline at all times.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- The Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, possessing ACA/FCA/ACCA
- The Candidate must have cognate working experience for at least 7 years
- The Candidate must have a working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Team Player
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Functional Knowledge of at least one accounting software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.