- Creates exhaustive and convincing strategic proposals that challenge the status-quo and proves clear added value to management.
- Identify areas of development in Bitscape’s marketing strategies, identify opportunities and understand the market and competitive environment.
- Collect qualified leads and pertinent sales information as well as keeping up with market trends in order to ensure that the business does not lag behind of other players.
- Acts as Bitscape’s brand crusader, taking advantage of the relationships and connections that he/she has established to avidly represent the business, share its vision, increase awareness, and establish more relationships.
- Increase business revenue and market share by identifying new accounts and constantly increasing sales pipelines
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, to aid in increasing revenue
- Manage the Company’s overall relationship with the customer based on the fundamental understanding of the customers' business and stakeholder objectives
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touchpoints
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Develop long-term business with the customer by building and maintaining key relationships and trust as well as identifying profitable business opportunities based on strategic partnership.
- Build relationships with senior customer executives to achieve "trusted partner" status and address the entire business needs of the customer
- Work closely with solution unit to ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to management
- Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients' individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- A degree from an accredited university and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in sales.
- Proven ability to secure orders in the competitive market
- Strong business acumen and good insight into customer's business priorities
- Excellent sales management capability, preferably with key account management or with senior sales management experience
- A business leader with the vision to create business opportunities in strategically important areas
- Ability to work closely with the customer in order to identify, sell and agree on the business benefit to the customer's business with a profitable arrangement for both parties
- Knowledgeable within the global ICT industry; possessing the knowledge of markets, products, processes, etc.
- Strong business and financial awareness to ensure a good understanding of implications that various courses of action will have on cost and revenue
- Result orient with ability to think strategically and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
What we offer
- Furthermore, we offer a competitive compensation annual gross salary as well as performance incentives pay-out. In addition, we offer a yearly bonus and some other benefits.