- Ability to create the financial strategy and track the execution of performance of the financial strategy working with all departments.
- Ability to forecast and track key accounting metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts, P&L reviews)
- Ability to review organizations finance based on internal and external factors, determine strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and opportunities in order to minimize risks and formulate plans to achieve an organization’s long-term goals
- Ability to audit financial documents and procedures, prepare general ledger entries, reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns.
- Ability to perform financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analyzing variances.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting system, policy and procedures and respond to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors.
- BSc. in Accounting/Chartered accountant
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification/certification in the manufacturing industry. Must be experienced in financial strategy formulation, budgeting and budget management issues.