Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
Qualification and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting, or any relevant field
- Minimum three (3) years experience
- Good practical knowledge of accounting software SAP.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA)
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent bookkeeping and financial accounting skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good Time management and Organisational skills
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office and operation of general office equipment
- Ability to record, file and transmit information
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures