- Developing and delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new business opportunities
- Drive peak performance by way of increased revenue and profit
- Periodical analysis and reporting business performance as required
- Develop strategies for client advertising campaigns
- Devising and implementing strategies for meeting account and revenue targets
- Sell a wide portfolio of traditional and digital advertising/marketing solutions
- Plan and manage(monitor) major campaigns from start to finish
- Work with creative to deliver the creative required for the execution of campaigns
- Monitor accounts and ensure that activities are up to date
- Ensure that key deliverables required for each account are delivered on time
- Attend status update meetings
- Liaise with client to ensure the smooth running of the account
- Liaise with account teams and give them maximum support for the smooth running of the client accounts
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Ensuring that clients’ needs and requests are delivered on time and to specifications
- Attending client meetings
- Reporting on activities and campaigns and presenting at meetings. Providing insights and recommendations
- Work with finance on media plan approval, vendor payments and client invoicing
- Prepare and share reconciliation plan for spend
- Monitor competition prepare and share report
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Liaise with product/tech to ensure that products are delivered as at when due
- Engage and work with vendors and influencers
- University degree in any social science or Business related course, with a minimum of second class
- A related Postgraduate degree/Certification
- 3 to 5 years of Business Development & Corporate Sales experience in an advertising agency with strengths in digital marketing is required
- Creative approach for up-selling to the existing client base and generating new business
- In-depth knowledge of strategy and deployment in all aspects of marketing especially digital which includes PPC, SEO, SEM, content creation, social media marketing, Email marketing and analytics
- Account management skills
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable performing demonstrations
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Experience working with global brands, multinationals, FMCG etc).
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work under pressure, strict timelines and no supervision
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Communication [Oral & Written]
- Leadership skills
- Contract Management
- Customer service
- Strong presentation skills
Key Result Areas:
- Grow input from current revenue-generating lines YOY by 35%.
- Generate client demand for the use of company products.
- Work closely with the team to organize events that would portray Intense Digital Limited as a partner of choice to achieve their business revenue targets.
- Organize monthly Sales learning sessions.
- Introduce Initiatives monthly that help foster performance-focused culture.