We are looking for a Selling and Telemarketing Associate that will be responsible for offering our product to current and potential customers. Successful applicants will be passed through a 10-week intensive training to learn relationship management, telemarketing, selling and customer-facing skills. Successful trainees will be offered a role as a Selling and Telemarketer Associate. The successful trainee will be responsible to accept ownership for effectively influencing prospects to buy our products; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour; be instrumental in customer retention by communicating professionally and positively. You will also be expected to apply your multitasking skills by listening and overcoming objections. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, committed, motivated and have excellent people skills.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls promptly.
- Follow communication “scripts” when communicating product benefits.
- Research customers, identify customers’ needs and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Attending customer-facing sessions and educational seminars to grow knowledge of product and to develop listening and telemarketing skills.
- Providing outstanding goal-setting service.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arise.
- Degree/HND, or suitable equivalent with unrivaled passion in supporting the growth of SMEs.
- Preferably fresh graduates who are teachable and trainable.
- Successful completion of provided training.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening ability.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Good customer facing ability and ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Strong people skills.