- Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze the performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings, and properties.
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts, and other risks.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position in a frontline security company.