- Report to the Managing Director
- Manage a team of Engineers/Technicians
- Install, program, maintain, or repair security or fire alarm wiring and equipment
SCHEDULE OF DUTIES
- Keeping up with the progress of the project team, which can include computer programmers, electricians, system designers and engineers.
- Monitor costs and schedules while maintaining an appropriate level of quality in security system development and installation.
- Conduct security site surveys and security audits and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Install, program, maintain, or repair security or fire alarm and equipment
- Facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks or complications.
- Stay current with any advances or changes in equipment, technology and methodology.
- Understand the needs and goals of an organization and developing an appropriate project plan
- Troubleshoot and repair security systems equipment.
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Position equipment using hand tools, power tools, or heavy equipment.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Send weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as may be required.
- (Applicant must be Male)
- Proven experience (5 years) as Security Systems technician or installer and must be hands on.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers.
- Flexibility, assertiveness, approachability, and foresight
- Communication, leadership, and organization
- Be digital and computer savvy
- Minimum of BSc. in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Project Engineering, Mathematics
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- Work Location: LAGOS
- Candidate must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis.