We are looking to hire a suitable candidate for this position. The individual must have a minimum academic qualification of an OND in any field.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Monitor a variety of security measures to help ensure safety in different locations.
- Working closely with the Response team, you'll work daily with security officers, Control Room, etc, colleagues both in business and social environments to provide outstanding security protection.
- Perform access control and ensure security procedures are completed
- Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with security procedures
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
- Prepare and maintain daily logs of activity at the facility and report any violations to the appropriate security personnel or supervisor.
- Handle ad hoc duties as the need arises
- Address any security breaches within set protocols
- Proven experience (3 years) as Security Operations Pilot/Driver
- A valid driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to pass a background and driving record check
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Candidate must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strong proven understanding of security operations and procedures
- Residential security experience preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with computers and security equipment
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment, as well as individually
- The flexibility to work any assigned shift
- Ability to think and respond to a dynamic environment
- Ability to stay on your feet for several hours without a break
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to interact and communicate effectively.
Work Location: Lagos
Salary Range: NGN 50,000 - 150,000