- Primarily responsible to provide security and safety of the guests, staff, and the hotel at all times.
- Is familiar and complies with the hotel's standards and procedures.
- Watch for unusual, illegal, or dangerous activities occurring on the premises.
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access if required during the shift.
- Able to monitor Closed perimeter fencing, alarm system, fire& life safety systems.
- At least (3) years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
- Relevant certificate in security and safety training.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.