We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. This position reports to the Managing Director and COO.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Participate in the preparation, planning, and implementation of logistics activities to ensure delivery by program staff of goals and services to recipients on time.
- Process and maintain Guard service contracts.
- Liaise with finance to ensure compliance and payment schedules.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Lead, motivate, train and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Proven experience (3 years) as Operations Supervisor and must be hands-on.
- Experience in managing a team of Control Room Operators, Security Supervisors, and Patrol Drivers.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Communication, leadership, and organization
- Be digital and computer savvy
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any field.
Location: The candidate in Lagos must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.